[QuadList] Text of post is now an attachment--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Jul 27 08:49:53 CDT 2012

Hi, Steve,

That doesn't seem to be the case on the messages I receive and view in Apple Mail, but mileage may vary.

I'll try removing the header added about the QuadList fourth birthday and see whether that makes a difference.

If anyone else is having this problem... please reply to me OFF list to keep the SNR up and clutter down.  (And I hope I don't suddenly get 130 replies :) Yikes!

Thanks,

ted at quadvideotapegroup.com