[QuadList] Grass Valley

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Wed Jul 11 00:03:38 CDT 2012

Chris,

Agreed. The 4000 chroma keyer and assorted adjustable parameters to the key worked very well, comparable to the Ultimatte.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Preservation Level Videotape Digitization and More!
Clients welcomed at our offices located at:
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)