[QuadList] AVR3 Video Head Degausing

Wayne Watson wayne.watson at sait.ca
Wed Jul 25 13:25:56 CDT 2012

I agree Chris and that is exactly what it looks like. The dots would would become worse (intensify) over many passes. To isolate the magnetized area I would put  a layer or two of scotch tape on, say a post, and then do 10 or 20 passes and look at the dots again. Of course clean the path well after this.

Wayne Watson

Sent from my iPad