[QuadList] Visible effects of magnetized tape path elements (was AVR3 Video Head Degausing)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Jul 25 15:02:15 CDT 2012

This is a very useful thread for folks who may not have seen this type of damage.

Does anyone have screen captures that illustrate what Wayne and Chris are writing about?

Please post to the list if you can.

Under 1MB photo + text will go directly to the list.  Larger files will make a stop for review. (That's to keep HUGE files from causing problems with recipients' in-boxes)

Thanks,