[QuadList] What Would a Newly Designed Quad VTR Do and Have? Reply by ...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 00:33:38 CDT 2012

Every year computers have more horsepower.... who knows the state of the
art just 10 years from now!?
and in 20 years even more dramatic. I remember 1965 learning punch cards
and plug boards.. by 1975  we had microprocessors  by 1985  we  had some nice
 super computers  20 years...  only 20  years...

So... be patient.. if  we do not have  the affordable computing  power now
perhaps we have  only 5 to 10 years to wait!

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 6/3/2012 9:55:59 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,