[QuadList] OT Going though the manuals--Dupes may be different versions

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 10:09:51 CDT 2012

Right on Ted! Good  to bring up! The Sony stuff in particular   seems to
have   thank s at at  first seem to be a double   but reallyis not..

I learned my lesson last year when  we  got that other  manual stash.   I
am  paying  real  close  attention to all publication data...You have to be
really careful    indeed  when sorting.

In  this  case  I think there was a work  copy and  a  file  copy.. as  you
can tell there is a difference in amount  of usage... not  to  say  one is
trashed... but   you  can just tell it was handled a bit more.
Ed!

In a message dated 6/4/2012 4:11:46 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,