[QuadList] Ampex Quad VTR Airflow Requirements

Steve Spears stevespears at kel.com
Fri Jun 1 03:50:49 CDT 2012

Hi Roger and Ted...

This is one subject that "I too" have been waiting patiently (very
patiently) to roll around and get discussed and determined.

I really want to get my VR1000C (w/all upgrades 1961) back in a nice
run/show installation.

The airflow/vacuum part I had no training or knowledge of how it went on or
how to "get it right.

I will follow this subject with you folks very closely.

Which machine do you have Roger?

Steve Spears
Orrs Island, Maine