[QuadList] OT- Ikegami ITC 300--Links and lineage

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Jun 1 10:32:18 CDT 2012

Hi. Ed,

I can't read the dimensions on the blueprints well enough to accurately calculate how long, tall, wide the camera body is, but it appears to be similar in size to the Ike SC-500.

I note that the lens uses a push rod for zoom and focus, and I'd think this camera was made in the era of transition for non-broadcast cameras between push-rod controls (also found on a particular model of Sony non-broadcast color camera of similar size) and pan bar mounted "crank or twist" speedo cable lenses.