[QuadList] OT- Ikegami ITC 300--Links and lineage

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 11:44:19 CDT 2012

I will put the larger photos  on line   this weekend

In a message dated 6/1/2012 8:36:09 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com writes:

Hi. Ed,

I can't read the dimensions on the blueprints well enough to accurately
calculate how long, tall, wide the camera body is, but it appears to be
similar in size to the Ike SC-500.

I note that the lens uses a push rod for zoom and focus, and I'd think
this camera was made in the era of transition for non-broadcast cameras
between push-rod controls (also found on a particular model of Sony  non-broadcast
color camera of similar size) and pan bar mounted "crank or  twist" speedo
cable lenses.

On May 31, 2012, at 11:39 PM, _COURYHOUSE at aol.com_