[QuadList] OT Going though the manuals--Dupes may be different versions

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Jun 4 06:11:31 CDT 2012

Hi, Ed,

Some of the "dupes" may prove to be different editions.  Sony notes their editions as "revised" such and such.

So you may find, say, a BVH-2000 manual set—Volume 1 and 2, Revise 1 for Serial numbers 10000 to 12,283.

And then you might run across another set revised 12 for 10000 through 14673.

Generally, The newer edition will have newer boards, design and service procedure info, and may have different part information.

KEEP BOTH. Especially if there are engineers notes in the older ones.