[QuadList] Seconds to Play: 2" quad playback and more.

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 12:43:51 CDT 2012

Dave this is  fantastic.

who has  the hi res  footage of  this!?

When I have been on the field at  Fiesta Bowl I have been  just a  single
camera on the filed by myself... interesting to see how a  whole  group has
to work together and on top of that cool seeing  cameras  that are now in
our  collections  being used!

 The Chyron TRUCK!?

you mean they had a separate  truck  for  titles...?

wow..

Again.... thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   who has   the hi res
footage of  this!?

Ed# _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 6/8/2012 9:33:10 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,