[QuadList] OT: Editing Truths for Better Living

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sat Mar 10 18:43:37 CST 2012

Larry Jordan has created a neat, cheap, little book about editing. I was please he use one of my sayings. No, I don't get a cut.

http://www.larryjordan.biz/app_bin/Store/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=276

"If you have ever worked for a client, faced a deadline, or wondered about the meaning of life, you’ll identify with the sayings in this book.
Over 200 witty sayings on the challenges of dealing with clients, meeting deadlines, staying on budget, and coping with the creative life. Submitted by creative editors around the world and gathered into one sweet little PDF reason for living."

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747