[QuadList] Resurrection of an almost AVR 3 in a far away place.

Vladimir Lozinski vladimirlozinski at me.com
Tue Mar 13 02:52:34 CDT 2012

Hi all.
Let me introduce myself
 I am Vladimir Lozinski, an Australian ex editor living in Europe. ( An evil witch turned me into a Producer).
I am helping some colleagues in Georgia ( the country not the state) try to restore a machine....Not an AVR 3 but....... a Soviet copy of an AVR 3.

After trawling my old global phone book for colleagues who worked on them ( I started on the AVR 2 myself) I came across this group.  I really hope you guys can help out.

First question to the group.
Where can we get replacement heads for the machine?
I attach a photo of the head in question.

Best regards.
Vladimir Lozinski.