[QuadList] VR-1100 Pics online-

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 06:24:51 CST 2012

The picture helps.  A couple of things.  First if there is silence on the tape, the audio meter is at zero.  Therefore that is not an issue.  There is tape on the machine because of the position of the tension arms.  A long exposure time would blur the reels.  Thus we can not determine if it is in a wind mode.

After seeing this picture showing one in use, I would add that the doors would probable have been another thing incorrect.  The signal system and Intersync would preclude the door shown.

Chris Hill