[QuadList] Audio and Time Code Quiz of the week

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 22:35:30 CST 2012

A good answer.  There were a couple of issues with the VR series audio system.  The cue channel has a 240 / 250 Hz filter in it.  Then at wind speeds it could not handle the higher frequencies required.

So a wide band preamp was installed.  There were several manufactures that offered them.  Ampex had one and now what kit did it come with?

Anyone want to jump in with what was done with the AVR series audio system to make it ready for time code?

Chris Hill