[QuadList] Ampex RA-4000

Joe Owens jpo at prestodigital.ca
Thu Mar 8 13:07:12 CST 2012

Does this bring back the post-traumatic-stress disorder syndrome....

Connected to three AVR-3's for nearly five calendar years -- but
including the overtime, probably more effectively 8.  Playing cuts
over and over looking for colour-frame errors on in-frame edits,
setting the GPI trigger for the single remotable M/E buss on the
switcher and/or flipping the toggle switch to "zot" the Vital
"Squeezoom"....

I have to go sit in a quiet place for awhile, now.

On 2-Mar-12, at 7:08 AM, Dennis Callahan wrote:

> I have an Ampex RA-4000 Edit Controller for Quad VTRs.

Joe Owens
Presto!Digital Colourgrade
302-9664 106 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5H0N4