[QuadList] Getting quad manuals scanned

Mr. DC Memories mrdcmemories at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:34:24 CDT 2012

<http://www.americanradiohistory.com/Scanning-for-American-Radio-History.htm>Park
& Ted & All,

There's only one person I know who might make Park's dream to see all
the quad manuals scanned come true - the scanningist guy in
broadcasting; David Gleason.

Entirely at his own (considerable) expense, he's invested in
sophisticated scanners to digitize and share the printed history of the
first hundred years of broadcasting.

If anyone was willing and able to scan quad manuals for the greater
good, I'm betting on Mr. G!

Read about the gear he uses at:
http://www.americanradiohistory.com/Scanning-for-American-Radio-History.htm

And I hope any one who is aware of broadcasting publications presently
gathering dust will allow David to digitize them for all to share
online. He'll even pay the postage.

Reach him at <david at davidgleason.com>

Bob Bell