[QuadList] OT--Early Television Foundation annual conference coverate--TV...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat May 19 11:27:38 CDT 2012

James is interesting to  talk with.  usually  I am asking  him  questions
but   finally  I was able to help   him  with some info as he wanted to get
his teletype talking   with  computer and printing historic messages, which
parallels    what  we are  doing there.  Felt  good to be the one   with
the answers  for a change!

Ed#

In a message dated 5/19/2012 9:22:12 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,