[QuadList] does any one have back issues of "On Location Magazine" form t...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu May 31 20:43:33 CDT 2012

most  cool Dennis!

seems to be an interesting pub.
ed!!

In a message dated 5/31/2012 6:32:20 P.M. US Mountain Standard  Time,
park at videopark.com writes:

I offer:

Somewhere in  this mess is a copy of "On Location" with me on the cover.  I
worked on  "Elton John in Central Park" as Camera Utility for
Reeves/Teletape in the  summer of 1980 and found myself on the cover of the magazine.
I'll  have to find it.  (I'm also in the show video).

Dennis  Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
     NBC  Today Show, New York

Please trim posts to  relevant info when replying.

Change subject to reflect thread  direction.  Thanks.