[QuadList] is QUANTA anything like QUANTEL ??

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu May 31 20:52:01 CDT 2012

is QUANTA   anything  like QUANTEL   ??

Was  given thousands of manuals   the quanta name.

no  quad manuals  but seems to be  kazillions  of  everything else.

Played  human forklift all day, covered a house  fire on the way  home...
felt  good  to
sit on my ass this  evening.   if anyone has any odd ball  requests  for
lit speak up
with  company...  name   u need...     too much stuff  to put all in the
SMECC library building section some will  have to go to deep storage  but  I
plan on throwing NONE   away!!/

what is a
itc-300 site:ikegami camera? looks like a large studio camera    huge
primitive manual...