[QuadList] OT: Lost tapes - moon landing

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Thu May 3 11:18:49 CDT 2012

Interesting point about the ownership of the tape. I thought any images created by NASA would be in the public domain. When I was a DJ in the Army, all my shows were considered in the public domain, not that anyone would want to use them!

How could he own a government tape or a copy?

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747