[QuadList] Quad Manuals Scanned/Digitized In A Swap

Trevor videovault at sky.com
Wed May 16 03:29:14 CDT 2012

I'm definitely an E-Book fan when it comes to reading fiction, but when it
comes to fixing a quad (or any other)

machine, give me the big old paper manual and a Tektronix scope to balance
it on!

This made me laugh, when I used to fix quads, we bought an HP scope that
came on tripod, while it triggered to almost any waveform in the machine,
without  tweaking, and was not a bad height to work at, while sitting on an
RCA head wheel box, but it was small and you could not balance an RCA manual
on it try as you may

TrevorB

UK Member