[QuadList] Education on the next generation of repair staff...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed May 16 14:58:52 CDT 2012

Operators  are easier to  train than  repair folk  though  don't  you
think?

One of the largest attributes  an operator has to have is patience  ....
I can  learn to fix anything but to stand in one  room and hump  tapes all
day.... probably not...  and  for that  same  reason  I would not made a
good  studio cameraman day after  day  after day  in a continuous production
environment....  once  inna  while?  rine...  regular schedule?  nope gotta
climb  around  the building!

Ed#

In a message dated 5/16/2012 11:26:51 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,