[QuadList] Registry of QUAD Machines

Steve Spears stevespears at kel.com
Thu May 17 10:29:04 CDT 2012

Greetings from Orrs Island, Maine Ted:

I've still got my truly nice 1000C (ex:1990 KEPR-TV Pasco, WA) with all the upgrades and 600 hours on the MK-10 remaining.

I wish you folks had somebody from those days on the member list in MASS or NH or VER or MAine that would enjoy getting together and bringing out of it's hybernation.

It would be nice to have it set up and running and on display maybe at one of our local Maine stations.

All the Best,

Steve Spears