[QuadList] Registry of QUAD Machines

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu May 17 12:14:01 CDT 2012

great  idea  Park!

Ed#

In a message dated 5/17/2012 10:04:36 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
park at videopark.com writes:

Ted

When I was on the board of directors of the International Teleproduction
Society, we create a Facility Guide that listed all equipment so members
would  know where to get a job done or where to go for technical help.

When I get back Sunday, I'll scan a page so you can see the format

Perhaps we should send you the info or we can post the info ourselves to
Google Docs.

Best,
Park

Sent from my iPhone