[QuadList] Registry of QUAD Machines

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Thu May 17 12:03:14 CDT 2012

Ted

When I was on the board of directors of the International Teleproduction Society, we create a Facility Guide that listed all equipment so members would know where to get a job done or where to go for technical help.

When I get back Sunday, I'll scan a page so you can see the format

Perhaps we should send you the info or we can post the info ourselves to Google Docs.

Best,
Park

Sent from my iPhone
818-535-2747 cell