[QuadList] OT Bauman Spyder Pedestal w-CBS TK-11/30 @ 1960 Winter Olympics

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sun May 20 12:48:55 CDT 2012

On May 19, 2012, at 9:20 PM, Ted Langdell wrote:

> Ed,
>
> My RCA TK-11B (Catalog B.2002) and TK-31B (Catalog B-2050) peg the camera head at 109 pounds with viewfinder, but without lenses.

And here's a photo from 35mm mopic neg of Uncle Walter in front of a
TK-11/30 at the 1960 Winter Olympics in Squaw Valley.

CBS had at least two TK-11/30's at the IBM computer building.  This one
was the outside camera on a Bauman.  The other was inside on
the usual RCA branded friction head/tripod/dolly.

This still was from 35mm black and white negative shot by/for IBM.

There are more shots of the inside camera and some of the CBS crew.

I'll have 1920 x 1080 files with me in NYC and will try to pull some stills George can print and
take to the CBS Retired Engineer's meeting.

Perhaps they'll recognize someone?  (Aside from Uncle Walter.)