[QuadList] OT-SMECC Manual acquisition--

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu May 31 23:14:38 CDT 2012

well they  should  be similar   to the Houston fearless  please look at the
link to the pd-3/td-3 manual towards the bottom of

_http://www.smecc.org/TV_tripods_and_Pedestals.htm_
(http://www.smecc.org/TV_tripods_and_Pedestals.htm)

I have one  ITE that has  lead weights.... what is the wheel  spread of
yours? my leadie  ite  is a small wheel base  I  could make a tracing of the
weight?

sen  photos  please

In a message dated 5/31/2012 9:02:46 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,