[QuadList] New Picture Quiz

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 07:06:42 CST 2012

I am going to guess and this is a guess only.

It is from a VR-3000 and may be part of the capstan.

Reasons.  Three identical circuits, thus three phase.
Head assemblies could not have this on the spinning portion due to balance
problems at speed.
Size of parts indicates that the picture is larger than real life.
Due to need to be small, thus VR-3000.
Part has to be from a quad so thus the logic says what machine had small
parts?
And lastly, it meets the standard Ampex circuit board look.

Chris Hill

In a message dated 11/5/2012 5:00:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,