[QuadList] HS100's in Australia

James Paterson james at oldtvgear.com
Sat Nov 10 19:55:35 CST 2012

There was one at the television museum some years ago on the mornington peninsula (australia), it was likely not operational and the silver on the disc looked to be eaten away/coming off

The museum closed down/sold off long ago, and nobody really seems to know what happened to a lot of the gear

James