[QuadList] Colortec board 12 capacitor corrosion

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 13:00:02 CST 2012

I had this problem wit a machine in service in the 70's.  It was one  of
the caps that leaked and ate the board.  I do not think this is an age  factor
or environment.  It just happens.  I think that if I had done  inspections
rather than wait it would have been caught.

As they say, s--- happens!

Chris Hill

In a message dated 11/12/2012 1:56:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,