[QuadList] Colortec board 12 capacitor corrosion

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:21:07 CST 2012

Hi Larry:

Yeah....that was a good price!

I'll bet you're talking about Hubert Henson's place in Winston Salem.   I got some things there too, but apparently, before I found out what was going on, they had already hauled a VR-1200C to the scrap yard!  From what I heard, it wasn't complete but I would love to have had it if the audio was intact.  The rest of the machine could be easily replaced.

I remember telling a guy you were working with in Kingsport (or Johnson City maybe?) about the pair of TR-600's that Hubert had.   Were they able to get them?  I never heard what happened to those machines, but I hope they didn't go to the scrap yard too!

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com