[QuadList] HS-200

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Mon Nov 12 23:41:49 CST 2012

Hello Dennis,

Nice shots of N3. I worked that truck a few times when I augmented NY field on sports remotes in the east. Those TR 70's ate up a lot of precious tape room real estate! I remember working a remote in Dallas in WBAP's truck and it had two TR-70's in the back of the Gerstenslager. Made for a tight fit. Then ad the HS-100 and the inn was full.

Burbank's field HS-100's were maintained by Chuck Kline. He knew them inside and out. I don't recall the NY tape/disc maintenance guru in field although I can see his face (Louie?).

Great that you took photos when you did.  It was officially frowned upon to take pictures on duty and of other employees but most everyone is glad decades later that we snuck in a camera when we could.

I'm guessing that NC2 is out of NY field?

David Crosthwait
DC Video
david at dcvideo.com
www.dcvideo.com