[QuadList] HS-200

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Wed Nov 14 08:27:57 CST 2012

Hello Dennis,

Yes, it was Cen Louie. I think he was a quad/HS-100/one-inch guy.

That shot of Cen was taken at the racetrack outside of Phoenix when we used CCR's Fernseh truck. I think that made for an easy day for him in maintenance!

In so far as photos are concerned, it's funny how all of these new NBC Burbank pix's are coming out of the grave since I started posting them on an NBC Facebook page. As NBC transitions out of Burbank for good (with the exception of Leno in studio 11), rare photos have been surfacing of the construction, the equipment and most importantly, the people. Probably as you did, we fed our families and put kids through college, thanks in part to 3000 West Alameda Ave. So there is a soft spot in the hearts of many for the good fortune to have worked there it it's peak.

David Crosthwait
DC Video

3071 North Lima St.
Burbank, CA. 91504