[QuadList] HS-200

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Nov 15 10:21:01 CST 2012

Hello Dennis, Chris and all,

This is the CCR truck I worked in for several projects in Phoenix, San Francisco and Los Angeles. This particular production was an NBC Sports World remote in Arizona in the early 80's.  It may have contained HS-100's and/or quad machines at one time.

Cen Louie is seated on the stairs.

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services

david at dcvideo.com
www.dcvideo.com

Follow DC Video on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dcvideo