[QuadList] HS-200

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 15 10:58:04 CST 2012

		On Nov 15, 2012, at 11:21 AM, David Crosthwait wrote:

 > This is the CCR truck I worked in for several projects in Phoenix,
San Francisco and Los Angeles. This particular production was an NBC
Sports World remote in Arizona in the early 80's.  It may have
contained HS-100's and/or quad machines at one time.

		I say:

	It looks very different from the remote unit in my Fenway photo:
		<http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennisdegan/3238611613/>
	Either it had been extensively remodeled or yours was a different
remote truck.  The one in your photo has "TV Two" on the side.  I'll
bet it's a different truck.  Could it be that CCR had a remote unit
for each, West Coast and East Coast?

					     NBC Today Show, New York