[QuadList] Saturday Quad Matinee feature--KCOP, 13, Los Angeles--1979 Rose Parade remote truck "Behind the Scenes" withDavid Crosthwait

J. Mitch Hopper id at brainmist.com
Sun Nov 18 11:33:10 CST 2012

That's exactly what they were!
Worked with TR60/61/70a,b - all had the same trouble!
I used a small vacuum cleaner with a small rubber snout to suck out the
holes.  The only trouble was having a good master ruined to be the signal
that it was time to get out the hoover! ha ha

J. Mitch Hopper
Custom Video Systems Co.
Rochester, IL
217-498-8438
id at brainmist.com

It's been lovely but I have to scream now.