[QuadList] (ot) SMECC doing section on closed captioning need awrte up on 1982 CBS Telete

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Wed Nov 28 20:04:32 CST 2012

Ed,

I was part of the team at PBS that developed the line 21 system in the
70s.  I have some pictures of early development, etc. if that will help
anything you are doing.  I was gone before the CBS deal came up so can't
help you with that.

Bill Spencer
RF Engineering Supervisor

3201 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
Phone: 615-650-6000 x6610
Cell: 615-445-5616
Web Site: www.NorthStarStudios.TV

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message
or its contents. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your e-mail system. Thank you.