[QuadList] NAB Wrap up--Congrats to Museum of Broadcast Technology--

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Sat Apr 13 15:21:26 CDT 2013

Hello from Las Vegas...

I have some pics I shot during the Quad Videotape Group Annual Lunch at NAB which gathered at the MBT display.

I'm in the last stages of checking out of my hotel, but will pull them off my iPhone and post in the next few days.

I believe I have Yves Faroudja talking with some of the folks who were there around 12:30pm on Tuesday.

We have shots of the VR-3000 in operation and the working cameras on display.

Great job of making in happen, between Paul Beck (Emerson U/MBT) Tom Sprague (MBT/National Boston) and Steve Kuetell, National Boston's Chief Engineer (and my apologies if I have left someone out.)

Heading for Boulder City within the hour. Sure there will be talk of VTRs with James Snyder... then back to home base in California.

Hope all NAB attendees have had safe trips home and are getting rest over the weekend!

flashscan8.us

iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931
Office: 	(530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us
SKYPE: 	TedLangdell

Ask about on-site hands-on "Transfer Experience" opportunities

See us at:
AMIA Conference 2013, Richmond VA, November 6-9, 2013
NAB 2014, Las Vegas, April -10, 2014, SL-15714