[QuadList] Anamoaly on Rockethub Page

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:44:20 CDT 2013

Hi Chris:

Nope, it's not the same head in all of the pictures.  The only one that's a XV is the one mounted on the machine.  The others are a Mk-X.  As I said, there's a definitive way to identify the Mk-X and the Mk-XV.  Hint.......anytime you can see either the top or the bottom of the baseplate, you can tell whether it's a X or a XV.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com