[QuadList] quad videotape stock question

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Wed Apr 10 09:00:13 CDT 2013

Hi Don

I thought I had answered that with the durations of 15" reels, 1 hour for
audio, 1.5 hours for video, I have been asked to transfer a roll of Ampex
456 Audio, and it is very noticeably less flexible as well as being a lot
thicker. On a machine it does not work at all causing heads struggling to
spin etc. I realized it was audio tape after 10 secs so no permanent damage
done.

My 5 cents

David Dean
Westpoint Television