[QuadList] The Digitrak Tape area

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Fri Apr 19 08:35:05 CDT 2013

Thanks for the good information.

I grew to hate the moveable guides.  But if you kept after it, not that bad.

You have pulled some stuff out of the lost areas of the brain.  Maybe it was a form of suppression or CRS.

Now I always thought that if Ampex could have the electronics and IVC the deck, then it might have worked better.

LOL

Chris Hill