[QuadList] The Digitrak Tape area OT

Roger Brett rcbindy at comcast.net
Wed Apr 24 15:00:18 CDT 2013

Don, thanks for the detailed explanation.  When these machines were
popular, I was standing behind IVC 800 & 900 series machines.  The Ampex
VRs were an enigma to me then and have continued to be into the present.
  However my friend,  you have shed a tremendous amount of light on some
of the perhaps lesser-known (at least by me!) attributes of the Type-A
format.  Thanks again.

Roger.