[QuadList] What mechanical parts would one need to get a quad working?

L.E. Odham leodham at centurylink.net
Fri Aug 9 09:21:24 CDT 2013

It seems all the hi pressure limit switches are good here, and all the vacuum limit diaphrams were bad-stuck. I think I have only had to replace the vacuum ones.
Yes, all the line cords and the wiring from the terminal block on back of the PS chassis. There are several there that feed ac to the various fans, the monitor bridge,or sidecar, and the guide servo.
Usually you can just give them a little flex, and if they are brittle, they will crack and pop-that's the insulation inside. Otherwise if they flex freely like rubber is supposed to, theyre probably OK.

Larry Odham