[QuadList] more air-related quad stuff

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Mon Aug 12 07:19:11 CDT 2013

I found a replacement for the vacuum gasket in the seals on a set of air
conditioning pressure gauges.  Also at either an auto parts or hardware
store that has a variety of o-rings for auto A/C or plumbing use you can
find one the right size.  The ones made of silicon rubber last longer
and won't deteriorate from the cleaning agents that get sucked in.

Bill Spencer
RF Engineering Supervisor

3201 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
Phone: 615-650-6000 x6610
Cell: 615-445-5616
Web Site: www.NorthStarStudios.TV

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message
or its contents. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your e-mail system. Thank you.