[QuadList] DVD vs Blu-Ray

Fred Kovach fkovach at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 23 11:07:13 CST 2013

Hi Steve,

It prob is 480i anamorphic.  Many bluray players will play whatever is in them at 1080p. Anamorphic refers to a 16:9 being squeezed into a 4:3 picture, which is then stretched out to the full 16:9 screen on the monitor.

That being said, TQ's advice to use VLC is your best between to find out what format it's in.

Take care,
Fred

Fred and Crystal Kovach,
along with Phillip, Stephen and Hope.

Your missionaries using media technology to reach our world for Jesus!
Voice: 417.848.8381
Main Webpage: www.fredcrystal.com
Ministry Information: http://ministry.fredcrystal.com

Sent from my iPhone