[QuadList] DVD vs Blu-Ray

Steve White Steve.White at 800CallNow.com
Mon Dec 23 11:24:43 CST 2013

Fred & Tony,

Thank you for your replies.  Both are helpful.

I did not have VLC.  Just downloaded it from cnet.  VLC reports:

Codec: MPEG-1/2 Video (mpgv)
Resolution: 720x480
Decoded format: Planar 4:2:0 YUV

Which leaves just one question.  Is it technically correct to label this
as an NTSC DVD, or should it be labeled something else?

Warm regards,
Steve