[QuadList] DVD vs Blu-Ray

Fred Kovach fkovach at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 23 12:24:04 CST 2013

;)

Tony's reply brings up a good question. What is the destination of this DVD?

Assuming its USA distribution only, "NTSC" will probably be sufficient. If you want to satisfy the techies and confuse those who haven't bathed in weeks :), then add "Anamorphic". If you wish to help out the unbathed (or confuse them further), you might want to put a note on the packaging to set their screen to wide screen mode. If you wish to be agonizing thorough, then include the terms that the various companies use, such as cinematic zoom, etc.

Such is the world we live in:

Fred and Crystal Kovach,
along with Phillip, Stephen and Hope.

Your missionaries using media technology to reach our world for Jesus!
Voice: 417.848.8381
Main Webpage: www.fredcrystal.com
Ministry Information: http://ministry.fredcrystal.com

Sent from my iPhone