[QuadList] TEP - CAVEC and other stuff

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Mon Feb 4 10:01:31 CST 2013

> Now - tell me again why they were called "the good old days"?? ;-)

It was a job. That device, like Editec, got the job done. The state of the art (editing) advanced along with the editors. We are grew with the industry. Some days were long and some were more rewarding than others. I am thankful to have been able to have put food on the table and put kids through school because of this industry, Editec, TEP, CMX and all!

"Good Old Days"? One could say that, sure.

David Crosthwait
DC Video

david at dcvideo.com
www.dcvideo.com