[QuadList] RCA CAVEC vs Ampex

Trevor videovault at sky.com
Tue Feb 5 16:42:53 CST 2013

Thanks Chili
I was not sure which came first but I know RCA had a better system with Line
by Line correction
Not often they were in the lead so I brought it up

Thanks for all the TEP pictures everyone, they took me back, making editors
without micro's and time code must have been a challenge

Add me to the list of people who have used TEP in anger

TrevorB
UK member